Websolite is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://websolite.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
For further clarification on the information we collect from you, or to request for this information to be deleted you can contact us at email@example.com
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. If you would like to know more about what data we hold on your IP address, or to ask for this data to be deleted, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are only personally identifiable once you choose to give us your data - either by newsletter signup, or filling up the contact form.
You will need to choose to accept or reject cookies from us the first time you visit our site, and periodically you will be asked to confirm your decision. For further information, to change your cookie setting, or to reject and remove cookies contact us at email@example.com - please be aware that choosing to reject or remove cookies may impact on the functionality of the website and, as such your user experience.
Disclosure of your Information
We may only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Websolite or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Your data will only be used as outlined above (see USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION) however, you have the right to withdraw your consent for any or all of these uses at any time, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://websolite.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.